Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Essie Peach Daiquiri/ Patterned Pink Wednesday Manicure

Heeey :)

Today I used my nail art brushes from Born Pretty, and a few rhinestones from them as well, to create a patterned Pink Wednesday Manicure. It looks a bit tribal as well, doesn't it?

I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On, and Essie Peach Daiquiri. And Sally Hansen Hard as Nails topcoat, always a classic :)





Happy Pink Wednesday! I really like hand painted nail art, so I wanted to give it a try. What do you think? Do you like hand painted nail art, or are you more of a stamper? By the way, I just got my first shipment of Deborah Lippman colors, so I want to do a manicure with those in the future! Don't her fall colors look amazing? Thanks for reading ;)

-The Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment