Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SOME HALLOWEEN STUFF

Been meaning to post these pics since Monday and I am finally getting around to it. It is just a few pics from over the Halloween weekend I thought you might enjoy looking at :)

Jordan (Ricco's son) was here for the weekend. He said he had never sewed anything before so we set about making a teddy bear. For his first time using a sewing machine, I think he killed it! The cape and mask were added later :)



Dinky was just SURE that this was a toy for HER! An yes, that is a cape! I made a cape for her since I had some extra black material I cut from a cape. I added the glitter to it and voila! Dinky is now a super hero!!











Jordan also got to carve a pumpkin and his dad helped.








Does it get much gangsta than this???




Dinky crashed out after going trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment