Thursday, May 5, 2011

April & MAY PROMO

Dear all!!
  Please note:
As my regular customers know,I'm getting marred this coming May..And i'll be very busy..
By the way,I will not be accepting appointments from 1st May till 25th May.
I will be busy preparing from 1st to 7th and away for my honeymoon!! :D
Pardon me if i dont reply ur sms after 9th MAY!! 
U can still contact me via email for appointments after 25th MAY 

APRIL AND MAY PROMO
(VIEW June PROMO)


Grab this now!!!
As mentioned above, as long there is polka dots in your design, you get to enjoy 20% off all services except manicure n pedicure at $35.
For Example:
Nail Extension -$65
Pedicure -$22
Polka dots -$8
Crystal Nail Art -$10
Total: $105 - 20% = $84!!! 
For Example:
Manicure n pedicure(fixed price) -$35 
Polka dots-$8
French-$5
3D Nail Art -$30
Total: $78 -20% = $62.40!!!

Contact me at 83398640 for more details and appt booking :)
I love beautiful shining nails!~ 
Tata!~Shining

No comments:

Post a Comment