Thursday, September 1, 2011

Foundation Kick




Im totally obsessed with foundation right now
I have no idea why !
Actually I do know - the pixiwoo sisters
make me wanna try everything they use
as well as other youtubers !
I need to stay off the internet lol... 


I just ordered a BB Cream...
...about to order Nars Sheer glow in Tahoe...
...also gonna order another MUFE in #170 because
they dont sell it in the UK I dont think.
Once I get to London I want to try
Bourjois Healthy Mix in Dark Bronze because
Ive heard its great and smells like fruit !
I think thats the darkest shade they offer
so I hope its okay for me !
From the photo it looks like it would be
my sort of color. 


Also ! Im so excited about Chanel's new foundation
coming out. Its the Perfection Lumiere line !
For once Chanel will have 23 shades to choose from !
Its amazing ! Usually the darkest they go to is maybe
NC 40ish ? The consistency of their foundations are
amazing but they didnt cater to darker skin tones
before. I believe they are coming out later
this month !


No comments:

Post a Comment