Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LET'S CHIT CHAT

RESCUE BEAUTY LOUNGE
My three polishes I ordered from Rescue Beauty Lounge are stuck in New Joirsey. They were supposed to be delivered today, but I don't think they will make it until after the holiday! Shucks, that was going to be my gift under the tree from Santa. So kick rocks Fed Ex!


WATER MARBLE MANI'S
If you haven't seen Thriszha's (from FAB UR NAILS) marble mani, then take a look:



ummmmm, can we say AWESOME!
I need to give this kind of mani a try again. I tried it once and it ended up being a big FAIL. So with the help of a couple of tutorials I found from Elaine of LACQUER LAINE and Colette of MY SIMPLE PLEASURES, I am going to give this a try again.


PACKAGE FROM JAPAN

I swear I think I'm just spoiled rotten by thoughtful nail bloggers. Jen from NEVER TOO MUCH GLITTER has sent me a hefty package full of wonderful Japan things! Including some more of my beloved TiNS, this time though they are duo-chromes --- ooooh, aaaaah, right??? Not to mention some other brands of nail polish, a set of one of a kind nails, and lots more. Hoping to get all the pics taken tonight and posted tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment